Hengi's super food (Spinach+)
Ingredienten (8 small persons / 5 big persons)
- 8 Naan breads
- 2 packages Spinach
- 8 eggs
- 500 gram canned chickpeas
- 2 big onions
- 1 big garlic
- 2 spoon oil
- Hot Mango Chutney
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Put a big pot on the cooker on low heat. Cut the spinach leaves into smaller pieces and gradually add to the pot. Mix them so that the heat gets distributed evenly.
- Slice onions and cut the garlic and add them to the pan with the oil. Add salt and pepper. Wait until they are soft ans golden.
- Once the spnach is soft, drain the water. Break the eggs and add them to spinach. Mix continuously until the mixture gets even.
- Open the can of chickpeas, drain the water and add to the pot. Add onions and garlic as well.
- Wait for a few minutes for the tastes to get mingled well.
- Serve with chutney! Enjoy :)