Hengi's super food (Spinach+)
Ingredienten (8 small persons / 5 big persons)
- 8 Naan breads
- 2 packages Spinach
- 8 eggs
- 500 gram canned chickpeas
- 2 big onions
- 1 big garlic
- 2 spoon oil
- Hot Mango Chutney
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Put a big pot on the cooker on low heat. Cut the spinach leaves into smaller pieces and gradually add them to the pot. Mix them so that the heat gets distributed evenly.
- Slice onions and cut the garlic and add them to a pan with the oil. Add salt and pepper. Wait until they are soft and golden.
- Once the spinach is soft, drain the water. Break the eggs and add them to the spinach. Mix continuously until the mixture gets even.
- Open the can of chickpeas, drain the water and add it to the pot. Add onions and garlic as well.
- Wait for a few minutes for the tastes to get mingled well.
- Serve with chutney! Enjoy :)